1. Open KuCoin Wallet App, and choose a token you need to send on the [Assets] page, click [Send] on the top of the page; (Take MATIC as an example)
2. Enter [Amount] and click [Next];
3. Enter [Receiving address] or click to [Scan the QR code icon] for the scanning code of the receiving address, and then click [Next];
4. Choose gas fees (Usually, a medium fee is recommended). After checking the transfer information, click [Send];
Note: You may customize the gas fee to adjust the gas price and gas limit.
5. Enter your wallet password.
1) Please check whether the receiving address accepts the token before transferring;
2) Please make sure that you have enough gas fees in your wallet before sending them. For example, you need to have enough BNB as gas fees if you choose a BSC wallet to transfer;
3) Please make sure that the token you need to send and receiving address is on the identical blockchain when sending. For example, if you choose BNB-BSC as your receiving address, you should choose BNB chain.
The only official website of KuCoin Wallet is https://kuwallet.com/ .
About KuCoin Wallet
KuCoin Wallet is a secure and easy-to-use crypto wallet that supports multi-chain aggregation powered by the KuCoin ecosystem. With the security expertise of KuCoin and the leading security technology audited by Hacken, KuCoin Wallet is a self-custody wallet with users having full control of their assets. KuCoin Wallet provides the easiest way for users to manage multi-chain assets and enables them to buy, store and view NFT collections directly within the wallet. KuCoin Wallet is a gateway to the world of Web3 for all crypto users.